martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

Uniros os regalan objetos!!!!!!!!!!

                Amy Diamond 

WELCOME TO THE AMY DIAMOND FAN CLUB ON STARDOLL!

A great place for Amy fans to meet and hang out - Amy's latest Album 'Swings and Roundabouts drops on October 21st -- the first single, 'UP' - is already out!
Hi Everyone and Welcome to My Stardoll Club! My name is Amy Diamond. I´m 18 years old and I am a singer from Sweden. My Mum is Swedish and My Dad is English. I have three sisters,Danielle who is 22, Lisa who is 14,Holly who is 10 and a baby brother called Charlie. I was born in Sweden but we lived in England ´til I was 4 and a half years old so I speak both English and Swedish at home.

I used to be a figure skater. It was so much fun!! But in the end I was training 6 days/week and competing at the weekends so I knew I had to choose between Figure skating and Singing-my two big passions in life!! Although it was a little sad to leave the Figure skating behind there was no doubt whatsoever in my mind to choose Singing!!

I used to be a figure skater. It was so much fun!! But in the end I was training 6 days/week and competing at the weekends so I knew I had to choose between Figureskating and Singing-my two big passions in life!! Although it was a little sad to leave the Figureskating behind there was no doubt whatsoever in my mind to choose Singing!!
AmyDiamondItems

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario